September 8 & 9, 2018 | 10 am–5 pm both days | rain or shine
Admission: $5 (MAG members $4) to benefit MAG; 10 and under free if accompanied by an adult. Cash Only!
Deck Out Your Home!
Do you ever wonder where people in Rochester get their adorable handmade housewares? For many, the M&T Bank Clothesline Festival is the answer. This Fall arts & crafts festival — Rochester’s longest-running — features an expansive array of heirloom items and display-worthy artwork. Art lovers can count on their favorite artists to return year after year with new offerings. With more than 400 artists in attendance, there’s something everyone will love. In this, the festival’s 62nd year, there are new features as well. 2018 brings a refreshed food-truck line-up, new musical entertainment, and a Super-Hero theme in the Creative Workshop. With tents lining all sides of the Memorial Art Gallery, you just might need both days to explore everything on display.
At the M&T Bank Clothesline Festival, you can:
- Browse and buy original artwork by more than 375 artists
- Experience live entertainment
- Sample food & drink from some of Rochester’s favorite vendors
- Enjoy free family art activities at the Creative Workshop
- Search for bargains at the Gallery Store’s Sidewalk Sale and the art library’s used book sale
- Purchase this year’s Clothesline T-shirt
- Visit the museum (included in the $5 ticket price)