Fun Family Theatre
Hoping a young loved one will become a lifelong theatergoer? It’s never too early to introduce them! Every member of the family will have plenty to enjoy during the October run of the Hans Christian Anderson classic The Emperor’s New Clothes at the Kodak Center. This collaboration between RAPA and OFC Creations is packed with fun experiences. Kids will gain insight into being a stage performer or visual artist. Once they’re in their seats, they’ll find educational activities in the playbill. After the show, director Eric Vaughn Johnson will share even more behind-the-scenes info about the magic that’s taken place on stage.
All performances are approximately one hour in length, plus a short intermission. A sensory-friendly performance will be held Oct 14. As always, children can meet the cast after each performance, with photo opportunities, autographs, and new Activity Center.
Dates & Times
- Saturday, October 13 at 11 AM
- Saturday, October 13 at 2 PM
- Sunday, October 14 at 2 PM
- Sunday, October 14 at 4:30 PM (Sensory-Friendly Performance specifically geared toward audience members with autism and special needs.)
- Saturday, October 20 at 11 AM
- Saturday, October 20 at 2 PM
- Sunday, October 21 at 2 PM
Tickets are $20 for Adults; $18 for Students and Seniors; $10 for Kids 12 & Under. Tickets for The Emperor’s New Clothes can be purchased at OFCCreations.com/buy-tickets or by calling 585-254-0073.